Hello, friends! Today is Learning Curves’ release day, which is exciting and terrifying all wrapped up in one!
Elena Mendez has always been career-first; with only two semesters of law school to go, her dream of working as a family lawyer for children is finally within reach. She can’t afford distractions. She doesn’t have time for love.
And she has no idea how much her life will change, the day she lends her notes to Cora McLaughlin.
A freelance writer and MBA student, Cora is just as career-driven as Elena. But over weeks in the library together, they discover that as strong as they are apart, they’re stronger together. Through snowstorms and stolen moments, through loneliness and companionship, the two learn they can weather anything as long as they have each other–even a surprise visit from Elena’s family.
From solitude to sweetness, there’s nothing like falling in love. College may be strict…but when it comes to love, Cora and Elena are ahead of the learning curve.
You guys have all been so welcoming and loving throughout my debut process, and I’m over the moon about how much support y’all have given me. In case you missed it as I was sharing it over the last week, I wanted to make sure that y’all got to see all the posts from the blog tour!
- Cover Reveal at LGBTQReads!
- Guest Post at May Contain Spoilers talking about asexuality!
- Author Interview at Sunbow Publications talking about neurodivergency and its importance to me.
- Review & Giveaway at Novel Ink!
- Author Interview with Lynn O’Connacht, who was one of the very first readers of Learning Curves!
- Guest Post at Writing Rosa talking about the origins of Learning Curves!
- Review & Author Interview at Crimson Talks Books
- Guest Post at Nicole Field Writes talking about the reasons I wrote Learning Curves.
Thank you so much for your support of the novella I was never sure anyone would read. Since we hit 100 (!!!) preorders, I’m also working on a short story that turns up the Christmas vibes to 10 for you guys. I’ll have that up as soon as it’s ready!
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter to make sure that you don’t miss out on anything I do! I promise I won’t spam you!